25 and still Fangirling!

8:07 AM

Is anyone here an Exo-L?
Well currently I got sick with this visual gang, but I cannot said that I am an Exo-L cos I never watched their concert ever, join a fandom site or whatever, and also never bought any Exo albums 😆.
One thing, I must said their talents are no joke, oh their visuals as well. Cakep-cakep semua gimanaaa dong? (gimana we mau dapet jodoh kalo maunya yang kek begitu bentukannya).
I don't wanna say that fangirling/fanboying is bad, but somehow fangirling thingy was stole my precious time (suka keenakan gitu maksudnya kalo gak di stop), but for me fangirling is not always bad (please dont get me wrong). Gara-gara fangirling I wanna learn a their language, not because i wanna understand what they are singing/talking about, but yes I just wanna learn another foreign language. Jadi semacam trigger gitu lho, is anyone with me?
Well, and this is one of my fav, even though I dun understand what they are singing about and the music quite jedak-jeduk (again, i didnt said it's bad), as long as Sehunnya cakep, I am okay! 
and I cant wait for their comeback. akk! 
all rights belong to owner
Maafkan ketidak faedahan postingan dan hidup aku ini!
(dapet salam!)
Sekian.
Wassalam
XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments